Thursday, April 15, 2010

Will you do like me?

By GolfSelling.com



Changes were made from the beginning in August, the first change is about grip. I really feel the grip is the basis, the followed by the change of swing of Mizuno MP-58 Irons.

According to coach, I will begin from left and right single-handed practice to two hands together. Obtaining a positive answer and a better understanding of their own, I have a firm determination to continue the practice. To be proud is I can hit Mizuno JPX A25 Driver and Mizuno JPX Fairway Wood straight successfully, as well as irons, long of which is hard to control but I can do that. This is real progress, but each step forward I can understand that the early exercise right behind lay the foundation for new learning.


But during the practice, I also have my troubles, there are a lot of friends in the court to be with me, then they also make different They analyse according to appreance , distance, effect of shot up but do not know what is my purpose in practice comments on my actions . I have already started to look at every shot from the after effects of the ball began to shift focus on the quality of stroke although sometimes play the ball is flying left and right curved. And the distance from the original desire has evolved into the right direction, away from the standard requirements, playing far it does not matter, the key is to play correctly. I even have confidence that I can play Cleveland HiBore XLS Hybrid well the next time.


Another example is when I was doing one-handed practice, the coachs in the driving range always feel confused about me.in many times they advise me not to do like this, eeason is that single-handed practice will affect the hands, full-swing when the issue will be hand-play. In fact, I do one-handed grip is to practice the actual exercise, a change to three-finger with my left hand, right hand middle two fingers grip later, I started to play badly.Single-handed practice group I helped establish the basis for a finger grip, though because time is short, but the effect has begun to come out.


I remain the same in accordance with my own plans in practice, after completion and master the technical essentials, I will be imporved that I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment