Thursday, April 1, 2010

Golf And Me

By GolfSelling.com



The day before yesterday evening two professors and their wives visited us and yesterday evening two chinese students also came to get together and just celebrated the chinese new year and it is said 2010 is the year of tiger, which is the symbol of power. i just want to recollect my previous life.

when i was young, i was always curious about what it is beyond my hometown, after college, i often though what the life look like in foreigh countries.from the Year of the Ox to the year of tiger, during the recurrence, from the Dabie Mountains along the way, off the foot the North quiet countryside.i must express my appreciate my teaher,one of professors, through the time i was with him i also learned to enjoy meditation in the long road climb the course of science. i met another professor because of badminton.

Many years ago,i joined this professor and played in an amateur badminton league, my son wathced the game with him and then challenge him.this intrest my son a lot and then he help contact related staff to send my son to the club.from then on, my son spent a lot of time on badminton, training and competion are main parts in his life. the most important thing is he has achieved a lot.

different from my son, golf has been part of my life since my son was 15 years ago.at that time, the golf was very popular in sweeden and there were a lot of people palying golf, under the help of my friend, i bought my first golf club , that is TaylorMade R7 XR Driver ,I remembered i always will have a try when i have time even a little time. then i also bought Taylormade R7 Draw Iron Set . they have been good friends in my life. my son also gave me Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter as birthday gift.


As a golf amatour, i think golf playing added a lot of fun and chances for my work Looking back, we think barefoot start from scratch, were left looking at the white post on the road with perseverance. Although abandoned a lot of non-corporeal belongings, but it can get a lot of natural beauty. i appreciate the golf and partner TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Iron Set .

No comments:

Post a Comment