Saturday, April 10, 2010

First golf lesson

By GolfSelling.com



I always think how can machael swing Titleist AP2 Iron Set. so well like a whirl with a sledge-hammer had nails hammered into the wall. It seems the Titleist AP2 Iron Set is a long one arm on him, he just need to wave his arm and the ball will be hit to the exact location, which make me consider him as a professional palyer upon hearing the excting sound from collision between ball and sweet spot.


Last year I made a resolution that I would begin my golf life in a few days and also bought a Titleist AP2 Iron Set with my friends, but because of this and that,there is no chance for me to begin until this month. During a business event in shanghai, one of my friend invite me to hit Titleist AP2 Iron Set. but my self-confidence went completely, becauseinstead of controlling it, I was always controlled my Titleist AP2 Iron Set. I am sure If you play long enough,i can reclaim the entire driving range it again.From then on, I admire the person who can hit the ball far very much,but every dead night, i always think by myself, it is a bad idea to be weakening about my poor skill in front of such a small ball.


I decided to go to college to restore confidence in golf , machael was busy when I arrived at college, Choi began to coach taught from scratch of Titleist AP2 Iron Set , stance, feet shoulder width, chest abdomen stick up the butt end of two knees slightly bent. I think, the next I have to repeat the failure of prior experience on the pole, the next bar - in fact, was pulled down by Titleist AP2 Iron Set, and then the ball with the most non-standard position to fly, and then embarrassing pars. He demonstrated a moment on the pole but only half wave on the air and no rub to the pars . Arm and the Titleist AP2 Iron Set should be as seamless as the javelin, especially the wrist can not be bent. In the precess of se-mi swing, except the arms, other parts including head should remain unchanged with the leg movements may be a slight twist.


Cui coach said to me, smiling,: "You are good, quite powerful, and with speed, the wrist is not loose." Wrist It is not only it is not loose, is simply too nervous, because it is afraid to publicly thrown my Titleist AP2 Iron Set to the bar.
With the coach's teachings, willing to swing emptly in the whole moring and began to hit the ball in the afrernoon. There is no unagreeable invoice any more when I hit Titleist AP2 Iron Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment