Friday, April 16, 2010

A nice day in golf course

By golfselling.com



I have made an appointment that i will paly golf with friends this weekend and i am very excited now because maybe you do not know this will be my first time to play in the golf course after practice Callaway Fusion Wide Sole Iron in the driving range for 4 moonths.i am looking forward to getting a satisfactory scores.comapared with the northern golf course, southern golf courses are more special.Magnanimity trace inward pretty and shy in highlighting wideness. After wearing my beloved pink shoes and gloves, then our journey begins.

It is my turn to hit the ball in the first hole.looking up, the greens is not far, just about 300 yards in front. it seems not an obstacle for me, however, i alway can not play Nike SasQuatch Sumo Driver very well then my confidence is not full enough.Fortunately, the distance has been upto 200 yards around, just fell on the fairywood.My friends hit farer than me, close to the Green. it is a good chance for me to play with him for he is a golf coach.


Next, i choosed #7 irons becaues it is my strength. i hit the ball to the Green and fell in a place that about 5.6 centimetres far from the hole but my friend's ball fell closer than me and 1 hits less than me for this hole. in the later shots, my friends playes with me and also teaches me .there is a pool in front of us when the 5th hole. i am not sure i can i can hit it to the opposite across the pool but i want to have a try out of curiosity.unfortunately. the ball was hit into the water.but i succeded in finishing another try.


During that time, my friend will also demonstrate to me how to play Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome Wedge. His action is not large but accurate, every shot makes the ball fall in a satisfactory place. i found my use of driver and irons are ok but the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select KOMBI Putter for me is still a big problem.Strength used in almost every hole is not right, always weaker or stronger,why putter is so difficulty? i think i need more time to practice my putter.


Afterwards, my friends tells me a lot of professional knowledge about golf. Near the end ,the caddy said to me: "wow, the first time you end up feeling pretty good ball."upon hearing this,there was a slight consolation more or less. i do not know how many shots i have played because too bad to record the points.but i am sure at least more than 100 shots.


I feel that playing a practice in the drving rangeusually is only the basics, it is totally different from that when you played in the golf course. according to friend, Usually when we play on a mat, mat fault-tolerant rate is relatively high, even if you do not hit the ball through the cushions of the balls will pass powerout of a few dozen yards.The grass really is not the case, it is easy to hit the land and set off a large piece of sod and the ball ,the ball stood motionless, as if there is nothing with it.


For beginners,we need more practice, combine match in course with practice at the same time to continuously improve performance. Golf is indeed a very challenging sport and it is a process of overcomeing ourselves and challenging oppents during the play.Herhaps, it is the charm of golf and have us be crazy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment