Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My ideas on how to control the ball

By GolfSelling.com



Ealier, we have talked the importance of ball control, but how to control it well seems not easy, the following are my points.


1. how to overcome nevoursness
Each person generally apt to be nervous in face of critical shots, I usually imagine the ball fall in the ideal place accordance with the perfect curve,then two more test swings than usual and decidedly swing Callaway Big Bertha iron set decidely with confidence. Sometimes, I will contorl the ball direction by using Ping G10 Driver to reduce the swing amplitude.


2. On the golf tee
distance is my priority, then study the trap set in the golf course and decide how far I will open my distance, which ballistic I will play. Generally speaking, in the fairway side of the risk of penalty shots, I might hit a curve ball. The way of my curve ball is have our body towards the fairyway side with risk, Ping G10 Hybrid facing the middle of the fairway if normal. If the curve is bigger thought, then it should be on the fairyway side without risk.


If there are risk on both sides of the fairway,I will determine my kick-off strategies according to distance.In general if I use Fairway kick-off of the failure rate is very small, if the fairways are very narrow, I would consider using Ping G10 Iron Set for tee shot. It is necessary to use a club that can give you confidence.


3.Attack green
Most of the time, I will attack near the pin location, it is because at the edge of the greens i have more confidence in dealing with short game,however, if there is an obstacle near the flagpole then I will check the status of Ping i 15 iron set and my distance to choose location ofattack the greens. In most time I choose straight ball, but I will use a considerable part of the curve ball, my favorite use is a small slice.


4.Short push
I tend to use a very gentle grip and smooth rhythm when my Odyssey White Hot XG 5 Putter Judgments on the line I never use Direct Push, I must determine which side of the push, because I firmly believe that there is no time putting the world is completely straight line.if I really can not see the line, then I will decide the direction base on grass pattern near the hole.


5. Unless the Accenture Match Play Championship
your fairway strategy should not be affected by your oppents, paly golf according to your ability is a matter of principle.


6. Finally and most importantly
Each the pros and cons of this ball must be analyzed after playing, which is experience. Experience is accumulated by little by little. Things heard from others still need to practice personally then Finally into their own ability to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment