Sunday, April 11, 2010

Golf understanding series 1

By GolfSelling.com



I have played golf for a few years,here i would like to share some of my my understanding about golf,but I must say not all of my understandings can fit for all golf beginners. They are just do as a reference.


No strength when swing Mizuno MP-57 Iron Set? which is always a common point that we are taught, But I have been in my own way, no power, where does distance come from? When I learned the Nicklaus course, I find a resonance, he also believes you have to add strength when hit Mizuno MP-57 Iron Set, first to enhance the distance, then a stable precision. If you got used to a gentle swing then it may be hard to study to play with more power. I am very skeptical that it can paly it well when you can not stand upriight and hold your club casually,but the power is not the brute force.


In any swing pattern of Mizuno MP52 Irons set, you should remain your head stable for only like this, you can maintain the spine angle to stabilize the TaylorMade R9 Irons, however, if the head from the pole to the pars are maintained at their original position, then you will definitely be completed in a weird action pars. I personally feel when swing Mizuno MP52 Irons set , your head should spin accordingly.


I also try to control the cutting edge of rolling greens with different clubs,but I feel that perhaps this method is more suitable for professional players. A simple truth, as the amateurs we have never had much practice time, in the end is it better to spend 1 hour a pole effect is good practice or practice of six poles? But you'd better master a different playing stroke, the less clubs you can use, the more ways of play you have mastered.


Before, the focus often shift to the lateral right foot when I swing,Later someone teaches me deductes from the knee right foot slightly when I am ready to move( knee is much closer to the target than foot)and found that this mode is very useful, if you have switched the focus of outside of the foot problem, may wish to try.


Is it better have a steep swing path or flat one using Ping Rapture V2 Irons? Previous theory suggests that the steep some better, because swing trajectory closer to the target line and now flat swing is more popular because it slightly reduces the arm moves up and increases the stability of swing Honma 713 driver.


As for the path that you should take, it should be based on your physical condition, in general, the steep plane is better for taller person, whreas the smaller ones should take the flat path.But I think more important is your own sense of the kind of trajectory of the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment