Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Forget theory when hit?

By GolfSelling.com



These days i often go to practice court with my Nike SasQuatch sumo2 5000 Driver. it is hard for me change the habit that developed 1 years ago. The practice is divided into review, study, short game practice-based. Time spent on short ones was little now I will require myself to hit 30-50 with 50 yards, 30 yards for every practice.


In the past,I preferred to analyse action after hit Nike SasQuatch Sumo2 5900 Driver always want to know what caused the result. Now I do not recall, if played well, and would appreciate the look and feel myself good. If the results are not good, re-prepare for the next shot.After all, we practice the goal is not to make himself remember how to play well, but to discover how their bodies to lay the ball.Therefore, I have control over what they do not specifically look at the action next to the practitioners, as would be affected and unconsciously also follow them.


So far, the theoretical study stop relatively. Theoretical study is very interesting, but still have to set goals for themselves what is, sometimes in the theoretical study of the process, lost their original goal.i begin to forget parts of theories and just let my body have good feeling, then there will not be pressure for me to practice, stand a good bit and finish swinging Odyssye Black Series i 2Ball Putter.


Once in the promotion of the blog, I discussed with doctors on the accuracy, in fact, a target, precision, practice methods, advanced process is then established.When an objective exercise piles, it can be determined in accordance with prevailing level of accuracy of an exercise of Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E putter. For example, 50 yards in the vicinity of pile 5 yards of the circle, if good practice, you just need to draw circle with 3 yards as circumference, gradually approaching the final result. if each practice taken 50 yard as example, I often play five, or call 0 as target practice.


As to the shepherd the sheep to take pole hit a rock hit. In fact, they usually have numerous times in practice, often a time when the actual hit is a hit that, this golf ball striking accuracy of better than low precision.

No comments:

Post a Comment